This plugin displays the Kent FA news feed as a widget.
The news is pulled from the Kent FA RSS feed every 15 minutes and cached locally. The look of the plugin is determined by the CSS file and background image in the plugin directory.
- Upload the zip file contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In your widgets section, drag the Kent FA widget to the desired place
How often does the feed get recached?
Every 15 minutes.
How can I change the appearance of the widget?
The best way is to edit the image and CSS in the plugin directory.
Contributors & Developers
“KentFA Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Widget title can now be changed
- Links are now optional
- Improvements to RSS caching
- Initial Release