Kau-Boy's Comment Notification
This plugin enables blog admins and editors to manage the notification of incoming comments. It offers a special RSS feed with all comments, including
- 1.3 Remove line break at bottom of feed to prevent a parse error as described here: http://validator.w3.org/feed/docs/error/WPBlankLine.html
- 1.2 Adding option to hide new WP 2.9 trash comments
- 1.1 Adding nice icons to the feed and an option to hide them
- 1.0.1 Removing "short open tags" which causes error on blog that don't have "short_open_tag" set to "On"
- 1.0 Adding user data (Name, E-Mail, Website) and option to hide them, adding tackback/pingback avatar icon to feed
- 0.6 Adding option to hide all types of comments to build feeds for special needs like a feed only for moderation
- 0.5 Adding the customization option to the dashboard to make it visible to editors
- 0.4 Adding option to include spam comments into feed to recognize false positives marked by Aksimet
- 0.3 Adding links to read the comment in the blog and to reply to the comment
- 0.2 Adding option to customize feed, adding avatars to feed
- 0.1 First stable release
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Last Updated: 2012-11-4
Got something to say? Need help?