Adds a customizable box to your edit screens with links and edit buttons for all pages, posts, tags, categories, attachments, links and custom post types for convenient linking.
This plugin contains a self-caching feature so that the HTML code does not need to be recompiled every time the box is displayed, making it surprisingly light-weight.
Plugin by Kalin Ringkvist at http://kalinbooks.com/
Plugin URL: http://kalinbooks.com/easy-edit-links-wordpress-plugin/
If you have any problems, please contact me through the above link and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
If you find this plugin useful please pay it forward to the community, or visit http://kalinbooks.com/ and check out some of my science fiction or political writings.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can adjust some options in the settings menu, but the defaults should work for most users.
Note: May require PHP 5.2 (hasn’t been tested on older versions)
Contributors & Developers
“Kalin's Easy Edit Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version. Beta. Has pages, posts, tags, categories and links. Settings include enable cache, height, text length, show drafts, show future and show private.
- Added custom post type support
- Added column for attachments
- Added ability to select which post types to show
- Added ability to customize order and abbreviation of columns
*after upgrading to 1.0 on my live site, a PHP error was being thrown due to something wacky in my post content. Maybe I had bad markup or corrupt characters in a post or something. I fixed this by turning off excerpts, so I added a checkbox to select whether or not you want excerpts added as link titles.