Apologies for the rough edges, but it’s getting the job done. More to come.
PS – This plugin is for Rackspace Cloud Sites, do not use elsewhere.
Many thanks to donncha, duck_, ryan, azaozz, tott – authors of Exploit Scanner (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/exploit-scanner/) – for the file hashes.
- Add new WP version hashes, and update readme
- Extra reminders that this only works for Rackspace Cloud Sites, props to lady who installed elsewhere and called me at 3am when she hosed her site.
- Add hashes for 3.0.5 and 3.1
- Add hashes for 3.0.4
- Add hashes for 3.0.2
- Add hashes for 3.0.3
- Add hashes for 3.0.1
- Stop running post scan and core file scan by default.
- Fix hash loading problem.
- Eliminate false positives from option table scan.
- Include file hashes from Exploit Scanner to detect non-core files, and modified core files.
- Track deleted options in addition to deleted files.
- First public release.