JSFiddle Shortcode by InternetAlche.Me
Users can link their WordPress account to JSFiddle and insert their fiddles via a shortcode. It supports custom skins for JSFiddle embeds.
- Updated skin manager functionality to work more effectively.
- Added support for simply adding a JSFiddle via it's url using [iajsfiddle url=""].
- I missed a directory error or two and had to update them, as well. Should be good to go now.
- Updated plug-in to fix some directory issues after I changed the directory structure for the WordPress Plug-in repo.
- Added some upgrade notices for anyone who has already downloaded the plug-in.
- Updated code to better support adding Fiddles to pages and posts.
- Added comment to readme about allowing jsfiddle shortcode in comments.
- Added screenshots to repo.
- Updated deactivation to be more appropriate and not remove user meta.
- Moved option removal to unistall.
- Initial submission to the WP Plug-in Repo won't happen in the future.
Requires: 3.4.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-4-4
Got something to say? Need help?