This plugin allows you to easily integrate and use the services of jsDelivr.com in your WordPress website.
Basically if a lot of websites use it then we probably can host it.
With this plugin you can automatically integrate our super fast CDN into your website without the trouble of editing your code and searching for the correct URLs.
Just update and then scan your website for files that can be loaded from our CDN.
- Speeds up your website
- Cuts the bandwidth bill
- Offloads the server from extra requests
- On the fly rewriting of all URLs. No need to change the code.
- Move selected files to footer
- Compatible with W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache
- Automatic synchronization with our DB.
- Allows you to select the files you want to load from the CDN
- Supports HTTPS
- Uses Google CDN to load jQuery to take advantage of the user’s browser cache.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Go to Settings-> jsDelivr CDN and follow the instructions
- How the priority system works?
The priority works only when the files are moved to footer.
This ensures that there will be no problems with undeclared functions etc.
If you leave the priority as is then the files will be moved to footer with the same order they were originally declared.
- What does the yellow match mean?
You have to be careful with those. It can be two things.
- It can be a more recent version of the same file you are using. In this case you must make sure that the newer version wont break anything. You can enable it temporary and test it.
- It can be a similar file (from the plugin’s perspective) from an other package. Again you will have to test it to be sure.
- I get a 100% matching file but the name of the package is wrong
If the match is 100% then you just matched a file used also by that package.
Some plugins use common images or well known libraries to work, you just matched an identical file from an other package.
Dont worry about it.
Pressed “update CDN data” button and got 500 error.
I think this is php timeout, but this is not my problem.
Contributors & Developers
“jsDelivr – WordPress CDN Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fixed issue caused by jQuery.blockUI plugin (updated to the newest version)
- Some misc. changes
- Solved the problem with infinity scanning (added better error handling)
- Added alternative method to CURL via file_get_contents (if http wrapper and allow_url_fopen is enabled) or fsockopen
- Updated versions of google hosted files (I did it only up to 1.8.3, because it seems that many scripts are unstable with jQuery 1.9.x)
- Fixed issue with problematic detection of protocol used on webserver (http or https)
- Fixed regular expressions (problems with search)
- Images are parsed by extension (so I added list of supported extensions)
- First release