This plugin creates a Slideshow/Slider with post thumbnails in your posts configured for a particular category of your wordpress. It is entirely written in jQuery.
It can be integrated anywhere on your Blog/Website. The jQuery Slider Carousel shows your chosen Blog Posts from a specific Category.
To use the jQuery Slider Carousel, you must first enter the settings Plug-in Option -> jQuery Slider Carousel and choose which category you want that displays the posts. Next you need to insert a post in that category you chose previously. In the post that you entered you need to choose a post thumbnails. This plugin do not resize images.
This plugin was developed by Indrajeet Pal – http://www.indrajeet.pixub.com/
The Slider was developed by Indrajeet Pal – http://www.indrajeet.pixub.com/
Acknowledgments: Cycle Plugin by malsup http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your jQuery Slider Carousel Options (Options – jQuery Slider Carousel)
<?php echo do_shortcode('[ip-slider]') ?>into your template file.
- and use shortcode [ip-slider]
- Add a post thumb to a desired post.
- That’s it!!
- How do I add image slides?
Add featured image in chosen Blog Posts from a specific Category.
- How do I change a slider’s settings?
Visit your jQuery Slider Carousel Options (Options – jQuery Slider Carousel)
Contributors & Developers
“jQuery Slider Carsousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Implementation of basic functionality