Adds a page peel affect to the top right corner of the page using only jQuery no buggy, hard to customize flash!
Based on Simple Page Peel Effect with jQuery & CSS by Soh Tanaka.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- (Optional) Specify your settings through the settings menu.
- (Optional) Follow the instructions to replace the image.
- Can I change the image?
Yes. Follow the instructions found on the options page.
- Will it work in IE6?
Partially. It will be positioned correct but it will not display properly unless you have an ie6pngfix.htc file setup.
- The image goes behind other content, how can i fix it?
As of Version 1.3.1 there is an option in the admin interface to change it.
Contributors & Developers
“jQuery Page Peel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added z-index option.
- Fixed image dimensions.
- Complete code rewrite.
- Added border:none.
- Fixed z-index.
- Implemented nonce for greater security.
- Fixed a bug that could cause issues with other plugins.
- Initial Release.