A very simple and useful utility that allows you to create page summaries, which you can then have automatically displayed on your stub pages.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use [JP-AutoSummary id=”My Page”] shortcode to on your stub page
- Place your articles/pages summary between summary shortcode. Example; [Summary]This is a summarized version of my article[/Summary]
- See http://www.jpreece.com/tutorials/wordpress/jp-autosummary/ for complete tutorial
Contributors & Developers
“JP-AutoSummary” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- No longer uses custom fields
- Now uses [Summary] shortcode
- Renamed to JP-AutoSummary, usage tutorial written
- Initial Release