The easiest way to post jobs and manage candidates in a WordPress site. Connects with the Pro version of SmartRecruiters, your workspace to find and hire great people.
Here’s an overview of all the features:
- Display a job list in any page and control/filter through categories and location
- Leverage your existing style sheet to display Job List and Job Ad
- Additional Job Widget to display jobs on other sites
- Create, post and manage jobs in an easy interface
- Copy jobs, put them on-hold, and automatically unpost when a job is filled
- Assign Jobs to department and report consolidated progress
- Give Hiring Team access to manage jobs and candidates in an intuitive interface.
- Know where to advertise your jobs with predictive analytics and post with 1-click.
- One-click posting to leading paid job boards like Monster, Careerbuilder, Dice, Craigslist. Add any boards you need to the growing SmartRecruiters Job Board Network.
- Jobs are automatically cross-posted to leading free job boards and aggregators like Indeed, SimplyHired, Bright, Trovit, JobRapido, and more.
- Facebook App to add a Careers Tab to your Corporate Facebook page. The best way to turn fans into hires.
- Social Recruiting integration with Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter to share jobs with your network and generate referrals.
- People apply online using an application form that you can configure
- Includes “Apply With LinkedIn” or “Apply with Facebook” functionalities
- Resume parsing technology which reads a resume (Word, PDF) and fills in the form on behalf of applicant.
- People can attach documents (resume, letter, portfolio), which are all indexed and become searchable in your candidate pool.
- Includes EEO and veteran information collected confidentially
- Automatic acknowledgement email with personalized fields (Dear John, …)
- General Application for people to drop a resume without applying to a specific role
- All applicants (from all sources) are consolidated within a single web interface in order to easily manage them through the entire hiring process.
- Email notification when you receive a new applicant
- One-click actions to Invite, Share, Reject or Contact candidates with easy predefined communication templates
- Easy tracking of Applicants through the process with clear stages (New, In-Review, Interview, Offer, Offer Accepted, Hired)
- Share Applicants with other team members. Write reviews and post ratings to reach a collaborative hiring decision.
- Extend Offer Letters and manage offer acceptance through onboarding
- Keep all resumes in a searchable database and start building talent pools for your company
- Powerful reporting capabilities to measure and optimize your recruiting efforts
- SmartRecruiters Open SaaS application is hosted and maintained. No need to worry about hosting, security, performance.
- Secured https connection for Online Application and access to Candidate Details (a legal must).
- Smart security model with multiple user roles allows to control who has access to which jobs and candidates
If you don’t have a SmartRecruiters account yet, you can sign up here. Job Manager is available only in the Pro version.
- Use the automatic installer or FTP client to upload plugin to ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Job Manager by SmartRecruiters’ in ‘Plugins’ section.
- Connect plugin with your SmartRecruiters account typing your email and password. If you don’t have SmartRecruiters account – signup for free. Job Manager is available only in the Pro version.
- Generate hashcode (
#smartrecruiters_job_list) and paste it to post or page content. See concept and styling for more info.
- That’s it!
If you have any questions or issues please visit our support forum. Note that Job Manager is available only in the Pro version.
This is a useful and well supported plugin.
Used it on an earlier version of my website.
Good for those who have an existing website and want to implement a careers section.
Contributors & Developers
“Job Manager by SmartRecruiters” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improve displaying single job list
- Improve location display (state for US location, country for others)
- Fixed warning message
- Updated plugin description
- Updated sign-in functionality
- Fix double job title display
- Split job description to blocks, add classes for them
- Add option ‘Choose template for Job Detail Page’
- Fix job detail url – when using nice urls and without
- Minor changes
- Fix displaying jobads when using nice urls
- Fix displaying jobs list with multiple word depatrment
- Fix connection with SmartRecruiters issue
- Fix job details routing with nice url
- Add checking allow_url_fopen flag
- Fix displaying error messages when can’t get jobs, locations and departments
- Fix issue with header redirect after connection
- Fix issue with displaying jobs list with only one job
- Connecting with SmartRecruiters account
- Generating hashcode
- Displaying job list, job details
- Job list filtering