Publish your job postings to your WordPress site in one click with the #1 Applicant Tracking System for SMB and Enterprise businesses.
- Easy for WordPress Admins
- Recruiters can manage job listings without having to login to WordPress admin.
- Quickly integrate your job board into any page on your site with our fast and customizable jobs page plugin.
- Customize the plugin’s job page to match your website’s look and feel.
- Integrate once, publish forever.
- Super fast install and setup.
Created by Recruiters for Recruiters
JobScore was created by veteran recruiters to make the recruiting process easy, the person in charge of recruiting will love it, even if they’re not a recruiter by training.
- Post to multiple job boards with one click.
- Streamline applicant tracking and reporting.
- Drive social recruiting results.
- Eliminate resume spam.
- Stay on track with real time reports.
- Save time with applicant scoring.
Over 6,000 employers and recruiters use JobScore as their applicant tracking system.
Need support? Plus, Premium, and Enterprise accounts receive email support. Enterprise accounts also receive full phone support.
- Use the automatic installer or unzip and upload the folder wp-jobscore via FTP client to the wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Connect your JobScore account to the plugin by inserting your “JobScore Careers Site URL” into the settings page field.
- Decide which page you want your Careers site to reside on from the dropdown.
- To choose your formatting options check the “Show Powered by JobScore” box.
- Can I use the JobScore plugin if I don’t have a JobScore account?
No. The JobScore plugin is for top recruiters who use JobScore’s awesome tools. If you don’t yet have a JobScore account please sign up for a free account.
- Why can’t I get the Advanced Controls to work?
You must have a Premium or Enterprise account to use these features. You can upgrade here.
Basic Controls are available if you are on the Free plan and have checked the “Powered by JobScore” checkbox.
- I’ve checked the “Show Powered by JobScore” box and set my widget customization controls, but now the controls aren’t available.
You must keep the Powered by JobScore checkbox marked to “Show” in order to use the widget customization controls. If you uncheck the box after setting up your controls they will be reset to the default “off” status.
Good for recruiters.
Contributors & Developers
“Job Manager by JobScore” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor changes for improved usability.
- Initial release