Adding polylang support: picking modifications from the 2.0.2-polylang branch
* Fix JSON API URL generation when polylang plugin is activated
* Add some tests before using foreach on a variable to discard warnings in rest.php
* Thanks to Thomas Leisner for tests and feedback, see: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-just-map-it-cant-get-jmi-to-work
- Fix: Test query results before iterating. Foreach loop warning in the same tags service.
- Add warning messages for the blog admin when the JSON-API plugin is not installed or the jmi controller is not activated.
- Try to automatically activate the jmi controller under JSON-API plugin configuration when the plugin is activated
- Include SolrUtil and add jmi-solr.js file
- Allow wordpressurl overriding in map parameters
- Latest WordPress version tested with the plugin increased to 3.4.1
- Complete rewrite for 2.0 version of the plugin
- Now using the WordPress settings API
- The settings are separated into sections and displatyed as tabs on the plugin admin page
- New installation and upgrade wizard to manage the Just Map It! client
- Just Map It! shortcode to insert the map in blog pages and posts
- Update the function to display the map in the theme pages
- Fix shortcode function to transform arguments in camel case when needed
- Update the JSON Rest services to handle the max parameter
- Add the Solr utility class needed to generated the map on the search results page
- Latest WordPress version tested with the plugin increased to 3.4
- Update plugin documentation, how to use the shortcode and some screenshots
- Latest WordPress version tested with the plugin increased to 3.3.2
- The tags urls are now generated server side and published in the Just Map It! JSON REST Services.
- Constructing JMI_JSON url from the blog home url instead of wordpress url
- Add viewport meta for mobile devices.
- Also add fullScreenOnSelection parameter to the flash application to allow users
to switch easily to fullscreen mode on tactile devices.
- Bug fix : url encode wordpress url only in non js section
Administration section rewritten
- Default values are set for all parameters
- Parameters escaping and trim on strings
- Parameters validation and error messages feedback
- Add sections and parameters descriptions
- Preparing i18n
Add posts limit to set the max number of posts to get to generate the map
- Add posts get method, with 2 strategies
The configuration documentation moved into the installation section in the readme file
Bug fixes :
- The blog json api url is constructed automatically and without url rewriting.
- Don't create the jmi subdirectory in the wordpress upload directory automatically
- Initial release of the Just Map It! plugin for WordPress