Seamlessly integrate shipping for your Australian business with the Smart Send shipping plugin.
Allows customers to get an accurate quote for shipping before checking out, simply by entering their postcode, as well as offering multiple shipping price point options, receipted delivery, transport assurance and tail-lift options.
For more information visit http://codexmedia.com.au/jigoshop-smart-send-shipping-plugin
Support is available at the Codex Media website;
- Upload the folder ‘jigoshop-smartsend’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under Jigoshop -> Settings -> Shipping, find the Smart Send section and fill out the required fields. You will need a Smart Send VIP account.
- Do I need a Smart Send VIP account to use shipping calculation?
Yes, the username and password are required to query the Smart Send SOAP API. To sign up, go to:
- Do I need to set the ‘shipping origin town’ – isn’t the postcode enough?
There can be multiple towns within a postcode, and this detail can make a difference to the best price.
Contributors & Developers
“Jigoshop Smart Send Shipping” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added option for choosing package type
- Tweak to utils package
Major update – added:
– Multiple price point / delivery quotes to choose from
– Option for receipted delivery: Always, Never, and user choice
– Option for transport assurance: Always, Never, and user choice
– Option for tail-lift delivery based on item weight, both pickup and delivery
– Checkout updates automatically on any option changes
– Improvements to cart view shipping estimate
– Fixes to locations caching
First submission to plugin repository