Track Jigoshop orders on desktop and mobile with Putler – Insightful reporting that grows your business.
Jigoshop Putler Connector sends transactions to Putler using Putler’s Inbound API. All past orders are sent when you first configure this plugin. Future orders will be sent to Putler automatically.
You need a Putler account (Free or Paid), and a Jigoshop based store to use this plugin.
- Ensure you have latest version of Jigoshop plugin installed
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on ‘Jigoshop Putler Connector ‘ option within WordPress admin sidebar menu
Go to WordPress > Tools > Putler Connector
This is where you need to enter Putler API Token and Putler Email Address to sync your past Jigoshop transactions to Putler and start tracking Jigoshop transactions with Putler.
- Enter your Putler Email Address.
- Enter your Putler API Token which you will get once you add a new account “Putler Inbound API” in Putler
- Click on “Save & Send Past Orders to Putler” to send all the Jigoshop past orders to Putler.
All past orders will be sent to Putler. New orders will be automatically synced.
Where to find your Putler API Token
- Sign up for a free account at: Putler
- Download and install Putler on your desktop
- Add a new account – select “Putler Inbound API” as the account type
- Note down the API Token and copy the same API Token in Putler Connector Settings
Can I use this with free version of Putler?
Yes, you can use this connector with free version of Putler.
Contributors & Developers
“Jigoshop Putler Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Fix: Date & Timezone issue
- New: Support for multiple API Tokens
- Fix: Minor Fixes and compatibilty
- Initial release