There is an option added to the Product Details tabs when adding a new product. The new tab is called Pinterest where there is a checkbox to either enable or disable Pinterest from appearing on a product. The Pin-it button is not automatically added to all products.
Visit 61 Extensions and contact us for assistance.
- Login to your wordpress admin
- Go to the Plugins page
- Click “Add New”
- Once you’re on the “Install Plugins” page, click the “Upload” link.
- After you click the upload option, click the “choose file” button, which will open a standard, filesystem dialog. Navigate to where you’ve save the plugin zip, and choose the plugin zip file.
- Once the path to the file is in the box, click the “Install Now button.
- After you’ve done that, your file should now show up in your “Installed Plugins” page.
- Click Activate on the “Jigoshop Pinterest Pin-it Button”
Contributors & Developers
“Jigoshop Pinterest Button Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release