Add ads before or after your posts and pages, in Jetpack’s Mobile theme
Important: for this plugin to work, you must activate Jetpack first, and activate the Mobile Theme module.
- How do I switch back to Google Adsense after having used the Custom Ads option?
You can remove the custom code you placed in the Custom Ads field, save your changes, and the plugin will start using Google Adsense again.
Work very well. But miss some options.
Exactly what I was looking for!
- Fix notices appearing next to the checkboxes in the dashboard, and make sure changes are always saved properly.
- Change sanitization for Google Ad Slot ID to avoid problems when the ID is too long
- Improve the Mobile Theme detection to avoid showing ads when not using the Mobile Theme
- Add an option to place the ads before the content
- Add an option to display the ads on the home page
- Make sure the ads are centered and stay within the Mobile Theme’s content width
- Add a new filter,
jp_mini_ads_output, allowing you to customize the output of the ads
- Add an option to use custom ads instead of Google Adsense
- Switch to Adsense’s asynchronous code to avoid slowness on slow networks
- The plugin is now translation-ready, and has been translated to French
- Initial Release