The plugin adds the ability to select the individual schemes of styles for your users buddypress. You can use a widget or menu buddypress Admin Bar
Please Vote 🙂
To create a skin for a theme:
- Select the theme you would like to skin.
- Select ‘Skins’ on the presentation menu.
- Click on the ‘Create Skin’ button (down the bottom).
- Enter a name for your skin and click on the ‘Create Skin’ button.
- Your skin has been created. Click on the edit link.
- Edit your skin.
- When you are done, go back to the ‘Skins’ page and activate your skin.
- If the theme has a skin archive, go to it and let them know that you have created a new skin for the theme.
- Add BP 1.2.5 compatibility
- Update Readme
- Add Lang support
- Fix any bug
* Initial release <?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>