Jax Contact form with captcha is simple plugin for your WordPress blog that enables you to have a contact form
with the reCAPTCHA validation field.
Secured Contact form with field validation and spam protect with google` recaptcha
- recaptcha private and public keys
You may need to sign up for recaptcha keys which is available free in the following link -> http://www.google.com/recaptcha
- one working email address.
2.7 and Older
Sorry, we do not officially support installations on WordPress 2.8 or older.
- Unzip jaxcon.zip
- Upload jaxcon to your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure email id and recaptcha keys
- Enjoy! Read the FAQif there’s any errors
For video demonstration on this plugin installation,
kindly visit www.karthik.sg/wp_projects/jaxcon/
If you want to rebuild or want to make custom changes in my code you can svn to the below link for source code. -> http://code.google.com/p/jax-contact-form/source/browse/
1. How to get recaptcha keys ?
You can get it by signing up with your gmail or google account which is available free
link -> http://www.google.com/recaptcha
Contributors & Developers
“Jax Contact Form With ReCaptcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- First release.