JC Coupon is a WordPress Coupon Plugin which Allows You To Add Coupons on any post or page. You can set expiry date or custom text for expiry. Coupons when pass their expiry date will not show up. You can use shortcodes on pages and posts
When you set coupon with no expiry date they will appear indefinetly
This is must have affiliate tool where your URLs are masked and a click on your coupon will mean a hit to your your affiliate link.
visit http://jaspreetchahal.org/wordpress-jc-coupon-plugin-lite/ for help.
How do I contact you?
Is this plugin free?
Yes. but there is a pro version available too with loads of other options. Check it here
View the screenshots tab here on wordpress
Complete waste of my money - no support at all
This plugin is broken for weeks now.
I bought this and the search never worked.
To edit coupon codes I had to scroll through the WHOLE list to find the store I was looking for.
Contacted the developer (Jaspreet Chahal) at least twice and NEVER received an answer.
Now it's completely broken.
The "manage coupons" page is blank!
The coupon codes do not load at all anymore and I cannot update anything.
Looking for something that works and has support
Thanks for this great plugin.
It's really the best.
- Important layout fix
- Important popup fix
- minor layout fix
- compatibility with PremiumPress themes, PageLines and others
- Fixed an issue where editor link buttons get disabled
- Coupon container can now hold coupons upto 14 characters in length.
- Fixed data format in coupon list, fixed copy to clipboard functionality that didn’t work on some custom themes.
Checked compatibility with wordpress version 3.9.x
- Checked compatibility with wordpress version 4.0
- removed reference to double / in path to clipboard library
- Checked compatibility with wordpress version 4.1
- Fixed clipboard issue
- Fixed padding issue with title
- Compatibility check with WP 4.1+
- Checked compatibility with wordpress version 4.4.x