A random collection of elementor widgets to help make adding obscure functionality easy.
- Upload the contents of
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
If using the popup builder (you need to do that in order to register the popup post types.):
– Go to settings > permalinks and click save.
Does this work?
Probably, if you use it correctly.
Please ask questions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Jarryd And The Jackles – Elementor Random Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Jarryd And The Jackles – Elementor Random Image” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- FIX: Update support for Elementor version 3
- UPDATE: Update wordsearch builder library
- UPDATE: Update licence to GPLv3
- UPDATE: Rename “Random Article” widget to “Random Image”
- NEW: Added autoloader.
- NEW: Add direction selector for wordsearch builder
- NEW: Add wordsearch builder