Jaiku-mbz is a wordpress widget plugin that lets you display your latest jaikus in the sidebar. Jaiku-mbz automatically fetches your latest jaikus, has a built in caching feature and can display up to your 10 latest jaikus.
It fits nicely into wordpress, and adopts the current look-and-feel of your current template. Highly customizable and good interface. In fact, this plugin can display the latest jaikus of any user @ jaiku, not only your own. It is based on the public rss-feeds that jaiku supply, so nothing more than the username of the user is needed!
- Unzip the downloaded file and save in an accessible place.
- Move the unzipped folder jaiku-mbz to the wp-content/plugins/ folder of your wordpress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to your sidebar through the ‘Design’ -> ‘Widgets’ menu in wordpress.
- When added, configure the plugin to add your Jaiku username.
- Done! Thats it.
Why not! I just became a member myself at Jaiku, and I was looking for a plugin like this. Since I couldn’t find one, I made one myself!