- Fixed issue if your website is using SSL (https protocol)
- Tested against wordpress 4.2
- Enhancement: added the option to only fetch public/private or both documents from your Issuu account.
- removed Tag support, since Issuu removed it.
- Enhancement: added the option to set the display order.
- Fixed "Notice: has_cap"
- Fixed issues related to the cache file not being writable
- Fix: smarter automatic setup on plugin initial configuration
- Fix: use "https" url instead of http to remove security warning on SSL websites.
- Improvement: add "&debug" to the settings page url to display a Debug box with useful information (or simply click on the "View Debug information" link in the Settings screen.
- removed causes for php notices.
- Improved error reporting
- Improved the Rebuild Cache process
- Thanks to Adam Lazzarato for bug reporting and beta testing °-)
- Fixed warnings appearing if no document was found.
- Annoying warning happening on some installations after updating the plugin. Hopefully this should sort it out.
- woops. A few quirks got left behind.
- New option: show a message when no pdf is returned.
- New shortcode attribute "img" that can be used to display pdf thumbnails (suggested by Adam Lazzarato). Set the img to the desired width (ex: img="120" will display the thumbnail at the width of 120px).
- Removed an incoherence that could make it that no pdf would be displayed if no tag was provided. Sorry about that.
- Fixed the tag not actually filtering anything (duh!).
- Added many additional attributes to the shortcode to allow you to customize the viewer
- Added admin option to manually refresh the cache.
Fixed a lot of initalisation bugs. Sorry about that.