iSMS WordPress Contact Form 2 Factor Authenticator can:
1. Add contact form into your WordPress web site.
2. Readily integrated with OTP/TAC Code
3. Ensure all messages or comments originates from true phone users.
iSMS Contact Form with 2 Factor Authenticator can create multiple contact forms with integrated SMS authenticator field. Contact forms can be customize to suit your mail contents requirement using simple markups. The forms are readily integrated with sms authenticator field (mobile number field) add on security function and simple to setup. You will be able to collect and view all the form data entries submitted from your website.
iSMS Contact Form with 2 Factor Authenticator WordPress plugin is free. Sign up an iSMS account, top up some SMS credits and you can start enjoy our SMS services with the customer list you have build.
WordPress contact form with built in SMS authenticator field (mobile number field) and store form data entries features.
iSMS Contact Form with 2 Factor Authenticator plugin has been tested with WordPress latest default theme ( versions at point of release ):
Manual installation for iSMS Contact Form Plugin
- Upload ‘isms-authform’ directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory e.g via FTP
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Enter username and password of valid iSMS account in iSMS Settings page
- Go to iSMS Contact with Authenticator and create your iSMS contact forms. A form sample will be provided at the point of creating new forms.
- Insert form tags into your contact form accordingly.
- Click Save Changes.
- Copy the form’s shortcode and paste it into your post, page, or text widget content.
- The contact form (SMS Authenticator integration ready) will be added to your WordPress website instantly.
- It is recommended that you install WP SMTP to ensure contact form email deliverability.
This plugin is Free Software, released and licensed under the GPL, version 2 (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html).
You may use it free of charge for any purpose.
The easiest way to install iSMS Contact Form with 2 Factor Authenticator plugin is via WordPress Dashboard. Go to the “Plugins” screen, click “Add New”, and search for “iSMS” in the WordPress Plugin Directory. Then, click “Install Now”. Lastly, click “Activate” and you can start using the plugin!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“iSMS Contact Form with 2 Factor Authenticator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Intial release.