This plugin automatically looks for ticker symbols like (AAPL) or (GOOG) and link the tickers to research pages at InvestorGuide.com
To set it up, just add the plugin to your wordpress installation and activate it.
Here’s the link to our plugin homepage so that you can see how this works.
- Upload ‘investorguide-stock-ticker-links’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- When you write your article, include ticker symbols in parenthesis — i.e., (AAPL) or (GOOG)
- When the article is published, all tickers will be linked to the research page on InvestorGuide.com
Contributors & Developers
“InvestorGuide.com Stock Ticker Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed – stop autolinking stop words in the URL
- Fixed – access to admin page
- Fixed – stop autolinking to words like “401(k)” and “403(b)”
- Added ability to handle mutual fund tickers
- Added admin interface to prevent specific ticker symbol or acronym from being linked
- Initial release