This plugin displays functional compounding investment calculator. It can be used how a hypothetical investment can grow over time. It allows partial compounding. For every investment period the user can see the balance, the earned interest for the period, the cash withdrawn in case they decide to withdraw part of the profits, and the total ROI. The calculator illustrates how the return on investment grows exponentially if you choose to compound your profits.
Detailed explanation of how the calculations work can be found here.
- Upload investment-calculator.php
to the/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the CSS classes in the admin screen in Plugins/Investment Calculator Configuration. This is optional, the calculator will work fine without any CSS classes.
[compounding-calculator]short code in the content of a page or post. The calculator will appear on the place of this tag
- Can I use change the CSS?
Yes, you can change it in Plugins/Investment Calculator Configuration page
- Can I put ads on the page with the calculator?
Yes, you can put Adsense or any other ads
- How does it calculate exactly?
Please check this page for detailed explanation.
Contributors & Developers
“Investment Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors