Visit plugin’s website
Looking for an easy way to integrate Elementor Form with Zoho Campaigns? Look no further than the Integrations of Zoho Campaigns with Elementor Form plugin from WordPress! This plugin simplifies the process of connecting your Zoho Campaigns account and Elementor forms, making it easy to collect and manage your customer data. Optimize your website’s functionality with this powerful plugin today!
Check out our step-by-step tutorial on Zoho Campaigns Integration with Elementor Form
Things you need to use this plug-in :
1. Elementor (Elementor Pro Form Widget).
2. Zoho Campaigns account.
Setup process for Elementor Form integration with Zoho Campaigns:
- Go to this plugin
- Select form created by Elementor form from which you want to send data in Zoho Campaigns
- Then go to Zoho Campaigns authorization page
- Click on “Zoho API Console“
- Select “Server Side Applications”
- Give a client name but I cannot contain keyword “Zoho“
- Copy “Homepage URL” and “Authorized Redirect URIs” from the plugin
- It will generate “Client ID” and “Client Secret”, paste it in the plugin
- Complete the authorization process
- Now select Zoho Campaigns module and layout where you want to send data
- Map Elementor Form fields with Zoho Campaigns fields
- Here we go, you successfully set up the integration between Elementor form and Zoho Campaigns.
Note: Authorization compatible with Zoho Campaigns Plus and Zoho One within the scope Campaigns.
Here you can see the API response from Zoho Campaigns after Elementor form is submitted. You will get a response whether the submission is successful or failed. It will help you to debug the situation.
FEATURES ON FREE VERSION:
- User can send any Elementor Form data to list of Zoho Campaigns.
- Users can make one integration at a time.
- Users can map only one field of Zoho Campaigns.
- This plugin allow user to send custom value also.
- View the detailed log of submitted data from the plugin dashboard.
- Advance conditional logic.
Note : When you send data in Zoho Campaigns an email confirmation message will go to the typed email. The data will not insert before the confirmation. If you want to send data without email confirmation, you have to change some settings in the Zoho Campaigns. Have to disable SIGNUP FORM.
- All the lists from Zoho Campaigns are available in pro plugin.
- Zoho Campaigns Custom list modules are available.
- You can map unlimited field of Elementor forms and Zoho Campaigns.
- WordPress meta data/smart data fields are available for field mapping with Zoho Campaigns.
- You can do multiple/unlimited integrations.
Visit plugin’s website
- Download the plugin.
- From the WordPress Admin Panel, click on Plugins => Add New.
- Click on Upload, so you can directly upload your plugin zip file.
- Use the browse button to select the plugin zip file that was downloaded, and then click on Install Now.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Integrations of Zoho Campaigns with Elementor form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Integrations of Zoho Campaigns with Elementor form” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Note: User can send only email to Zoho Campaigns.
- Fix: Zoho Auth Redirect URI ISSUE
- Initial release