- Fixed error when getting images.
- fixed uninstall
- deleted transient.
- Fixed database upgrade bug
- Changed unserialize to json_decode
- Added a random image option to widget.
- added custom link options to images
- fixed a bug in updating
Fixed some bugs that was missed and added some features.
Big thanks to Martin Perreault for his feedback.
Here is the list:
* Fixed bug when trying to delete multiple streams
* Removed the every minute option for cron (to heavy for most servers, sorry)
* Image link was wrong when using small images. Should always point to the big image.
* Fixed stream auto update.
* Divided stream settings page into sections.
* Added support for setting your own tags.
* Added spinning spinner when fetching images.
* Fixed link in posts
You don't need to create a app on instagram anymore. You can use the built in option if you want. Just choose it on settings page. New users will have this as default.
- Fixed a error that interupted streams
- Fixed importing images. Images was imported multiple times.
- Fixed locks
- Added dashboard widget
- Added auth option for using a built in application so you don't have to create a app on instagram
- Added a date option that will be used the first time that you import images in a stream.
- Removed embed in favor for the built in embed in WordPress 3.5
- Changed creation of post to fire in the background so it wont slow down your experience
- added more error messages.
- Removed authorize from settingspage.
* Added settings to choose link for image
* Added toolbar menu
* save more data from instagram: filter and location.
* Added lock when importing images to prevent a stream to import images twice
* added some more template functions. Developers can look in instagrabbber/includes/functions.php to see them
- Added oEmbed and shortcode see faq for more info
- Added setting for image size when saving in post
- Setting for allowing hastags in title
- added support for multiple administrating users for a stream with a default user
- fixed some errors
- added filter for image size
- secrets: some 2.0 functions may have bleed trough....
- added a new function for saving images in media library without having to save it as a post.
- added "save to media library" as a choise in stream setting and on stream page. (must be activated in settings)
- removes attachement id from image when a image is deleted from media library
- Fixes a problem when images are removed from instagram. The whole stream failed.
If you had problems with previous verions this should fix the errors. If the auo get images not working, go to settings page and reset the function.
- fixed errors
- added a button to reset auto get images
- added a uninstall button
- changed how wp cron uses the import function
- Fixed backup placeholder error
- fixed error message from intagram
- added function to get images by instagram image id
- added template functions
- changed functions to get images from curl to wp_http
- changed redirect function to use wp_http
- Fixed error with widget
- Changed function name
- Added a widget
- fixed db function
- Added support for publish and save as draft on stream page
- Changed 1 and 0 to yes and no in stream list.
- better structure in files
- Changed css on help page
- Added created by field at stream view
- Added extra placeholder as a backup if using %caption% placeholder and it's empty. If both empty use stream name.
- Added change user field
- Added a new placeholder: %date%
- Fixed unexpected output
- Added check before trying to create tables
- Added images to help page.
- changed max_tag_id to min_id for userstream. This is the correct way.
- Added like stream support
- Hide private images
- fix bug in auth function
- Added search in stream
- Added username in stream table
- Added images per page options in stream
- Do not import private images. Integrity is important!
- Added help page and help tab on pluginpage.
- Removed button from New stream page.
- Added support for post formats
- Fixed delete stream confirmation
- Change title on new stream page if editing a stream.
- added gettext
- Manual function for getting images
- Added the use of tags in user streams
- Added checks for cron job. Mark as running and mark as done.