Easily Insert Header and Footer Code
Insert Headers and Footers is a simple plugin that lets you insert code like Google Analytics to your WordPress site header and footer. No need to edit your theme files!
The simple interface of the Insert Headers and Footers plugin gives you one place where you can insert scripts, rather than dealing with dozens of different plugins.
Features of Insert Headers and Footers
- Quick to set up
- Simple to insert scripts
- Insert header code and/or footer code
- Add Google Analytics code to any theme
If you find this plugin useful to insert header and footer scripts, please leave a good rating and consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers
- WPForms – Best Contact Form Builder Plugin
- Soliloquy – Best WordPress Slider Plugin
- Envira Gallery – Best WordPress Gallery Plugin
- MonsterInsights – Best Google Analytics Plugin
To learn more about WordPress, you can also visit WPBeginner for tutorials on topics like:
…and many more WordPress tutorials.
Insert Headers and Footers is the easiest way to insert code in your WordPress headers and footers.
I feel that we have done that here. I hope find Insert Headers and Footers useful to insert scripts on your site.
- Can I use Insert Headers and Footers to install Google Analytics?
Yes, you can insert your Google Analytics code in the
Scripts in Headerfield.
This plugin loads some content over HTTP, even though everything else on my site is set to go over HTTPS which results in mixed-content errors.
Was happy with plugin until recent update broke site. UPDATE Author has fixed issue.
- Fixes for users running PHP version less than 5.5
- Tested with WordPress 4.7.2
- cleaned up code
- Tested with WordPress 4.3
- Fix: plugin_dir_path() and plugin_dir_url() used for Multisite / symlink support
- Fix: Dashboard widget logo URL when RSS feed cannot be loaded
- Fix: WordPress 4.0 support
- Added: POT language file
- Improved settings UI for WordPress 3.8+
- Bumped minimum version requirement
- fixed readme file
- cleaned up code
- fixed unecessary CSS loading
- Initial version