Use innHand plugin to embed our internet reservation system in to your wordpress site.
The Internet reservation system, also called online booking engine, allows your guests to make online reservations on the web site of your property.
More info at http://www.clock-hotel-software.com/software/innhand/internet-reservation-system
Before you start you need to get your shortcode.
- Log into your innHand application.
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Choose ‘Content editor’
- From drop down menu ‘Page’ select ‘Integration’
- Find field ‘WordPress integration’
- Write down or copy your shortcode
Method 1 : Installation through WordPress control panel.
- Login to your WordPress account using the administrators username and password.
- Click the Plugins icon in the left menu.
- At the top right corner of your page, click the text ‘Install Plugins’.
- This will take you to a search page, in the search box type ‘innhand’ and press the Search Plugins button.
- The innHand plugin should then appear at the top of the list.
- Click install on the right hand side.
- When this plugin has installed you will need to click the Activate text to activate this plugin.
- Go to the post or page where you want to embed the plugin and write/paste your shortcode.
Method 2 : Downloading the PHP plugin file
- On your innHand account, navigate to Setting -> Content Editor -> Page:integration
- Click the ‘Download WordPress PHP plugin’ text and download the attached zipped plugin
- Log on to your WordPress administrator account and click the plugins icon in the left hand menu.
- Under Plugins=>Add New Lick to Upload a new plugin and Browse to your downloaded plugin
- Click Activate at the bottom of the plugin.
- Your now ready to integrate your innHand Booking Engine in your WordPress Site
- Go to the post or page where you want to embed the plugin and type [innhand account=xxx] where you should replace ‘xxx’ with your own ID.
- Do I need an innHand account?
Yes. You should create your account at: https://app.innhand.com and configure your system.
- I have loged into my account and configured it. What’s next?
Go to ‘Settings’, choose ‘Content editor’. From drop down menu ‘Page’ select ‘Integration’, find field ‘WordPress integration’. Write down or copy your shortcode
- Can I take online payments?
Yes – online payments and deposit amounts can be collected through PayPal Express or PayPal Pro payment gateways. Other payment providers are on the way.
- Can I customize the plugin to match my site colors?
Yes – You can customize the reservation system colors from: ‘Settings’ -> ‘Content editor’ -> ‘Page >> Customization’
- Where can I get more information about configurating the system?
Read our support section at http://www.clock-hotel-software.com/support-center/innhand
Contributors & Developers
“innhand” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Added language support