- Correction of subfolders bug when using classic functionality.
- Userdata attribute changed to allow the creation of more fields and required ones.
- Spanish translation added thanks to Maria Ramos of WebHostingHub.
- Added notifyheaders attribute, in order to allow better control of notification email sent (e.g. allow to send HTML email).
- Added userdata attribute, in order to allow users to send additional text data along with the uploaded file.
- Added single button operation (file will be automatically uploaded when selected without pressing Upload Button).
- Fixed bug with functionality of attribute filebaselink for new versions of WP-Filebase plugin.
- Fixed problem with functionality of attribute filebaselink for new versions of WP-Filebase plugin.
- More than one roles can now be defined in attribute uploadrole, separated by comma (,).
- Variable %filename% now works also in redirectlink.
- Changes in ftp functionality, added useftpdomain attribute so that it can work with external ftp domains as well.
- Improvement of classic upload (used in IE or when setting forceclassic to true) messaging functionality.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Source modified so that it can work with WordPress sites that are not installed in root.
- Added variable %blogid% for use with multi-site installations.
- Bug fixes related to showing of messages.
- Replacement of json2.js with another version.
- CSS style changes to resolve conflicts with various theme CSS styles.
- Added variable %useremail% used in notifyrecipients, notifysubject and notifymessage attributes.
- Added capability to upload files outside wp-content folder.
- Improved error reporting.
- Complete restructuring of plugin HTML code, in order to make it more configurable and customizable.
- Appearance of messages has been improved.
- Added option to put the plugin in testmode.
- Added option to configure the colors of success and fail messages.
- Added option to modify the dimensions of the individual objects of the plugin.
- Added option to change the placement of the individual objects of the plugin.
- Improved error reporting.
- Added localization for error messages.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Bug fixes to correct incompatibilities of the new ajax functionality when uploadrole is set to "all".
- Bug fixes to correct incompatibilities of the new ajax functionality with redirectlink, filebaselink and adminmessages.
- Correction of serious bug that prevented the normal operation of the plugin when the browser of the user supports HTML5 functionality.
- Tags added to the plugin WordPress page.
- Major lifting of the whole code.
- Added ajax functionality so that file is uploaded without page reload (works in browsers supporting HTML5).
- Added upload progress bar (works in browsers supporting HTML5).
- Added option to allow user to select if wants to use the old form upload functionality.
- File will not be saved again if user presses the Refresh button (or F5) of the page.
- Translation strings updated.
- Bug fixes for problems when there are more than one instances of the plugin in a single page.
- Added option to notify user about upload directory.
- Added option to allow user to select a subfolder to upload the file.
- css corrections for bug fixes.
- Added option to attach uploaded file to notification email.
- Added option to customize message on successfull upload (variables %filename% and %filepath% can be used).
- Added option to customize color of message on successfull upload.
- "C:\fakepath\" problem resolved.
- warning message about function create_directory() resolved.
- css enhancements for compatibility with more themes.
- Additional variables added (%filename% and %filepath%).
- All variables can be used inside message subject and message text.
- Added option to determine how to treat dublicates (overwrite existing file, leave existing file, leave both).
- Added option to determine how to rename the uploaded file, when another file already exists in the target directory.
- Added option to create directories and upload files using ftp access, in order to overcome file owner and SAFE MODE restrictions.
- Added the capability to redirect to another web page when a file is uploaded successfully.
- Added the option to show to administrators additional messages about upload errors.
- Bug fixes related to interoperability with WP_Filebase
- Added notification by email when a file is uploaded.
- Added the ability to upload to a variable folder, based on the name of the user currently logged in.
Added the option to allow anyone to upload files, by setting the attribute uploadrole to "all".