The ink coming soon plugin allows you quickly create a launch page/ coming soon page for your wordpress site. Loggedout users will see the coming soon page and while logged in users will have acess to the website.
Ink coming soon plugin is a very useful plugin for those users who want to display a “coming soon/Maintenance Mode ” page before their website go live or run maintenance work by taking it offline. Create landing page or coming soon page in as little as 5 minutes without any programming or design skill. Useful for developing website on a live server without the world being able to see it.
- No confusing options or complex setup. Flexible and users friendly setup.
- Integrated instructions: All instructions are available on screen as you need them.
- No separate login or sign up: It’s all managed from within WordPress.
- Work with any wordpress themes.
- Completely customizable look and feel including background color and image, logo font etc.
- Collect email from visitors.
- Visible only to non logged in users.
- Social integration (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus).
- Count down timer.
- Tracking code [Google Analytics (or other) tracking code].
- You can see the list of subscriber.
You can also download the list in any of the given file format(word, pdf, csv).
Links that will help you to improve your website.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
ink-coming-soonfolder to the
- Activate the contact form plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- inkcsp tab will appear on the bottom left of the WordPress dashboard.
- Just click on the tab and your optional panel will appear.
- Now just set your setting and save it. Page is ready.
- Will the page work with my existing theme?
Yes, this is a plugin and will work with your existing theme.
- I’m not able to see the Coming Soon page!
As long as you’re logged in, you won’t be able to see it. That’s a feature! This way, while you’re logged in you can work as usual. To preview what it looks like, either a) log out, or b) try viewing it in another browser
- I’m finished with it, and disabled the plugin, but the “Coming Soon” message is still showing up!
If you have disabled the plugin, it won’t show anything anymore. Usually, though, the issue is that you’re seeing a cached version of the page. Try force-refreshing your browser, and then try clearing your cache on the server and force refreshing again.
- I have an idea for your plugin!
That’s great. We are always open to your input, and we would like to add anything we think will be useful to a lot of people. Please send your comment/idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I found a bug!
Oops. Please send a comment to email@example.com. and we will try to fix it.
This plugin is easy to configure and compatible with all other themes.
Contributors & Developers
“Ink Coming Soon Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Size of the plugin reduce
- Tracking Code.
- subscriber list.
- Import subscriber list in any of the given file format.
- Improved design.
- Count down timer added.
- Improved design.
- Remove script conflict issues.
- Remove style conflict issues.
- screenshot added.
- Initial release