The Official INinbox Sign Up Form plugin makes it easy to grow your subscriber email lists! Use this plugin to implement your email newsletter signup forms into your WordPress site. If you’d like to learn more about ININbox, signup for a FREE account and explore.
Once the plugin is activated, you’ll be able to preview, select and insert any of your INinbox webforms. Integrate them right into your website by choosing from one the 3 options: a widget, shortcode, or template tag. The setup takes jsut a few seconds. Simply enter your API key (which can be found in your INinbox account) in the settings and you’re all set.
Official INinbox Forms Plugin Features:
- Automatically insert signup forms which send subscribers to an email list of your choice
- Add unlimited forms by using the Widget, Shortcode or Template Tag
- Quick links to preview your forms in INinbox
- Quick links to edit your forms in INinbox
- Quick links to create new forms in INinbox
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Go to the Plugins >> Installed Plugins Section and activate the plugin
- Go to the INinbox Settings (under Settings > INinbox Settings)
- Simply enter your API key (which can be found in your INinbox account).
- Click Save Settings
What is INInbox?
A complete, easy to use, email marketing solution.
Do I need an INinbox account to use this plugin?
Yes, you need an INinbox account to use this plugin
Is there a widget?
Yes. Go to Appearance >> Widgets in your WordPress Dashboard and look for the widget called “INinbox Form”. Drag it into the widget area of your choice. You can then add a title, description and choose a form!
Is there a shortcode?
Absolutely! You can add any form to any post or page by pasting a shortcode (ex. [ininbox id=”81″ type=”html”]). You can find all shortcodes on the INinbox Settings page.
Is there a template tag?
Of course! You can add a template tag into any WordPress file, example: You can find all template tags below the shortcodes on the INinbox Settings page.
Where can I find the API Key?
You can find your API key in your INinbox Account. For more details see: http://INinbox.com/api
Is there support available?
Not sure about one of the features or need more documentation? Get free support here
ReviewsRead all 2 reviews
Contributors & Developers
“INinbox Email Marketing Sign up Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?