With Infusionsoft’s landing page plugin for WordPress, you can connect the landing pages you create and publish to campaigns in your Infusionsoft account to your WordPress website. That way, leads generated from your website will automatically get added as contacts in your Infusionsoft account.
Follow these steps to publish Infusionsoft landing pages on your WordPress website:
- Build and publish your landing page in Infusionsoft
- Install this plugin
- Copy your landing page website address (URL) to the WordPress plugin
- Assign a new page name (slug) that you’d like the landing page to appear on
Now, you’ll be able to launch your landing page on your own domain without needing to know how to code!
More than 100,000 people use Infusionsoft. Here are just some of the things they love about Infusionsoft Landing Pages:
- Publishing pages to their own WordPress domain
- Having access to thousands of high-quality, royalty-free images
- Choosing from 70+ free templates
- Completely customizable, mobile responsive pages
- Working with industry leading page load speeds
- Easy Google Analytics tagging and Facebook Pixel tracking
*Special thanks to David Bullock of Memberium for his contribution to this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Infusionsoft Landing Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add viewport metatag to allow mobile views in rendered landing pages
- Update to use Landing pages API for fetching form options
- various bugfixes
- Initial release