Inserts short movie info in your posts (poster, title, directors, actors, runtime, short review (plot), trailer). Uses http://www.imdb.com/ for serving data.
- theme (look & feel)
- box width and height
- background color
- font family and size
You can configure the look of the plugin by yourself by editing the style.css file in your plugin directory.
New in version 0.1.2.1:
- minor bugs corrected
New in version 0.1.2:
- language bug corrected
New in version 0.1.1:
- global variables bug (WP 2.5 and above) fixed
Installation is very easy:
- Unzip and upload the wp-ieme directory into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check out the ‘Options’ tab in the WordPress admin and set your preferences (under IEME Options tab).
Using the plugin:
- Copy IMDb address of desired movie (something like: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068646/),
- Insert the tag ([Copied_IMDb_address_between_square_brackets]) into your post (something like: [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068646/]),
- There is no step 3.
You can ask questions about the plugin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors & Developers
“IMDb Easy Movie Embed (IEME)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors