- Upload imagemapper folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
How to create a new Image map:
- Choose Image maps from the left of WordPress admin panel and create a new image map.
- Choose the image file and save the post to upload it.
- To add new areas to the image, start creating the path by clicking the image. When the path looks good press Add area. The area will appear in the area list on the image map editing page.
- You can edit the content of the area by clicking Edit page from the area list.
How to insert image map to a post:
- Adding image map to the post is simple. After you have created the image map, go to the post page.
- Click Add Media (or Insert/Upload media) and choose Image map tab.
- Click the image map you want to insert into the post.