- Remove accidentally deployed image size update.
- Fix image stretching bug in admin (Thanks @kyleunzicker)
- Add polish translation (thank you @difreo)
- Add hebrew translation (thank you Ariel Klikstein)
- Add german translation (thank you Daniel Schmidt)
- Fix "Alt" text in the widget source to use actual "Alt" text (thanks @adoliver and @Degas)
- Responsive support in honor of Josh Broton's WordCamp SF talk about responsive design. max-width now defaults to 100%;
- Add Spanish translation (thank you @mzaweb)
- Rename all language files and implement a couple more minor language bug fixes a la @understandard
- Added support for the constant 'I_HAVE_SUPPORTED_THE_IMAGE_WIDGET' to turn off the message that appears after upgrading. (@crienoloog, i hope this puts a smile on your face.)
- Added Japanese (and fixed a minor language string bug - thank you @understandard)
- Added Arabic (thank you @modmenpc)
Super minor fix to enable saving of a blank caption. (thanks @crdunst)
Fix oversized screenshot.
- Brazilian Portuguese (Thank you @guhemama)
- Spanish (Thank you @javiandgo)
- Significant upgrades to support the new WordPress media manager (Thank you @kyleunzicker, @dancameron, @dudekpj, @JakePT)
- Significant improvements the administrative user interface.
- Abstracted support for older versions of WordPress so that that we don't break old versions with this upgrade (Though there's no reason you should up grade this widget and NOT your WP install! You should always keep WordPress core up to date!)
- Added 'image_widget_link_attributes' filter to easily process link attributes and to default to having the link 'title' be the 'alt' or 'title' content. (Thank you @ZeroGravity, @pixelyzed, and @javiandgo)
- Updated Translations
** Swedish (Tomas Lindhoff email@example.com)
** Dutch (Presis firstname.lastname@example.org)
** Italian (@maxgx)
- Added italian translations courtesy of @maxgx
- Add filters so that people can more easily adjust the output of the widget as per @TCBarrett's request.
- Fix notices in php error log.
- Add widget description filter $args and $instance ( thanks @jeffreyzinn )
- Fixed localization and renamed key to 'image-widget'
- Remove extra esc_attr() from the $title display. (Thank you @romaspit)
- Add minor security updates.
- Update readme, thumbnails and other minor descriptors.
- Fix to allow the widget to work in the non-async (browser) uploader. Props Bjorn Wijers
- Yet another minor JS fix to hopefully address issues of lightbox not working
- Minor JS fix to hopefully address issues of lightbox not working
- Use new the new jQuery.fn.on method for forward compatibility.
- Minor bugfix courtesy of Takayuki Miyauchi (@miya0001)
- Polish translation courtesy of Łukasz Kliś
- Added Japanese translation courtesy of Takayuki Miyauchi (@miya0001)
- Add HTTPS support courtesy of David Paul Ellenwood (DPE@SGS)
- Added Swedish translation courtesy of Tomas Lindhoff (@Tomas)
- Added French translation courtesy of Dominique Corbex (@Domcox)
- Added Portuguese translation courtesy of Gustavo Machado
- Fix image widget public declaration bug.
- Abstract views for widget output and widget admin.
- Support theme override of the widget output! Now you can layout the widget however you'd like.
- Added filter to override template call.
- Fixed WordPress 3.0 bugs. (Thanks @kenvunz)
Fixed PHP 5 bug. Removed 'public' declaration. http://wordpress.org/support/topic/362167 Thanks @mpwalsh8, @jleuze, @PoLaR5, @NancyA and @phoney36
- Added support for ALT tags. If no alt tag is entered the title is used.
- Added German language support (Thank you Rüdiger Weiß!!!)
- Fix bug: XHTML Compliance (thanks HGU for offering a patch and thanks @webmasterlistingarts for filing the bug)
<div> in description to also improve XHTML compliance.
- Fix bug: php4 reported error: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' (thanks @natashaelaine and @massimopaolini)
- Fix bug: improve tab filters.
- Fix bug: update tabs filter to not kill tabs if upload window is for non widget uses.
- Remove the "From URL" tab since it isn't supported.
- Replace "Insert into Post" with "Insert into Widget" in thickbox.
- Fix Dean's Fcuk editor conflict. (Thanks for the report Laurie @L_T_G)
- Fix IE8 bug (Remove extra comma from line 66 of js - thanks for the report @reface)
- Update functions and enqueued scripts to only trigger on widget page.
- Fix crash on insert into post.
- PHP4 compatibility
- Tighter integration with the thickbok uploader attributes including caption, description, alignment, and link
- Tighter image resize preview
- Add Image link becomes "Change Image" once image has been added
- Minor description changes
- Fixed the broken "Add Image" link (THANK YOU @SMURKAS!!!)
- Added PHPDoc comments
- Temporarily fixed install bug where no image is saved if resize is not working. (thank you Paul Kaiser from Champaign, Il for your helpful QA support)
- Added 'sp_image_widget' domain for language support.
- Completely remodeled the plugin to use the native WordPress uploader and be compatible with WordPress 2.8 plugin architecture.
- Removed externalized widget admin.
- to be $before_widget and $after_widget (Thanks again to Lois Turley)
<div> to be
<li> (Thanks to Lois Turley)
- Fixed missing DIV close tag (Thank you Jesper Goos)
- Updated all short tags to proper php tags (Thank you Jonathan Volks from Mannix Marketing)
- Multi widget support
- WP 2.7.1 Compatibility
- Class encapsulation