Photo slideshow is a responsive wordpress plugin which display photos/image galleries in the
banner/page/post/sidebar/footer of your wordpress site. This plugin display images
related to a post /page and you can also create your own custom galleries. Images are
displayed as a fade in /out slideshow. There is also option to set various parameters from the backend.
- Responsive (New)
- Display images related to post/page in your banner/pages/footer/sidebar
- Display images from the gallery.
- Can add multiple galleries in one page.
Parameters you can set from the backend
- Show / hide Captions.
- Show / hide pagination (New)
- Show/hide next and previous buttons (New)
- Can display images with different dimensions
Photo gallery created using this plugin are responsive with respect to the screen size. This plugin is very
helpful for those who manage a portfolio site or any site displaying a series of images or photos.
- Download and Unzip the file.
- Upload the folder named
- Upload images to the webpage where you want to display image slideshow.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the webpage where you want to display the Image Slideshow and enter
- How many images I can display in a Image slideshow ?
You can display as many images as you want as a slideshow using this plugin.
- Can I customise the display to match with the look and feel of my website?
Yes you can set styles from the admin area.
Slim and really responsive plugin. Very kind and fast support from author. Thank you very much!
Contributors & Developers
“Photo Slideshow (Responsive)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release