- [NEW] Multiple galleries on page
Important: Since WP has integrated the new Media library interface, which allows to select the displayeed images, the selective Gallery feature has been dropped.
- [NEW] Mouseover effect on thumbnail to load the main image
- [NEW] Show or hide thumbnail strip
- [NEW] Use custom CSS
- [NEW] Disable selective gallery. Show all images in all galleries
- [REMOVED] Custom Themes Support. Now uses only the built-in themes, sorry guys
- [NEW] On Post warning when no images were added to the gallery
UPGRADE NOTICE: Upgrading from versions prior to 2.1.2, please visit your gallery pages and select the images you want to display in a gallery:
- Go to your post and click the "Edit Gallery" button.
- At the top of the popup click "Include in Gallery: All" or select individual images
- Click "Save all Changes"
- Click "Update Gallery Setting"
- Click "Update" in the post's Publish meta box
- [NEW] Added functionality: Select specific images for the gallery / Selective gallery
- [NEW] Added functionality: Theme support
- [NEW] Added functionality: "Classic" theme with thumbnails on top
- [NEW] Added functionality: Custom theme directory for user themes
- [NEW] Added functionality: Image descriptions
- [NEW] Added option: Toggle image Title and Description
- [NEW] Added option: Theme selection
- [NEW] Added option: Define main image top and bottom margins to allow thumbnails on top
- [Bug fix] Title is cut after the first word
- [Bug fix] Remove debugging mode for main JS library
- [Bug fix] Use of undefined constant gallery - assumed 'gallery'
- [Bug fix] caption and tooltips displayed properly now
- [Bug fix] Better Thickbox support
- Multiple bugfixes and cleanup
- [Bug fix] CSS for large galleries to form one line of images
- [Bug fix] multiple galleries on one (archive) page.
- [Bug fix] Resolved issues with the built-in jQuery
- [Bug fix] Tooltip styling reserved to IGR only
- [Bug fix] tooltip script reserved to IGR only
- Other bugfixes
- [NEW] Styled Tooltips added;
- [NEW] Thickbox support added;
- [NEW] Better function handling;
- [NEW] Styling for tooltips from the Control Panel;
- [NEW] "Loading Gallery" massage while loading the images;
- [NEW] Transition Effects on image load;
- [Bug fix] function conflicts on some themes;
- [Bug fix] jQuery loaded twice in enqueue mode;
- Other multiple bug fixes;
- [Bug fix] Fixed "Headers already sent" error
- [Bug fix] Changed improperly named files