A jQuery based Image Gallery Reloaded plugin replaces the default WordPress gallery with a highly customizable slideshow and gallery.
- Set gallery images and thumbnail sizes
- Customize gallery design to fit your Theme
- Set transition effects
- Lightbox view of the images
- Image panning effect
- Custom colors via color picker to match your theme - you do not to remember all those HEX numbers
- Extensive settings
- Based on the default WordPress gallery
- Go to your post and click the "Edit Gallery" button.
- At the top of the popup click "Include in Gallery: All" or select individual images
- Click "Save all Changes"
- Click "Update Gallery Setting"
- Click "Update" in the post's Publish meta box
To see Image Gallery Reloaded (IGR) in action visit : 18elements website
Interested in contributing? Fork it on GitHub