In iis,if you use chinese tag and custom rewrite permalinks, it will get a 404 error.
Perhaps this is because the IIS to get the URL with the GBK encoding,but the wordpress with UTF8.
This plugin can solve the above problem.
Also,you must install the “WordPress URL Rewrite” on IIS first.
You can get it from “http://www.binaryfortress.com/wordpress-url-rewrite”.
iis-chinese-tag-permalinkfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Need to install iis rewrite component?
Yes.With WordPress URL Rewrite.
Contributors & Developers
“IIS Chinese Tag Permalink” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix:the ‘is_tag’ coludn’t identified by the WordPress 3.1.I have not tested in the previous version.
- Resolved:Some chinese tag can not match correctly still.
- This is the first version.