To install the plugin just follow these simple steps:
- Download the plugin and expand it.
- Copy the ie6-upgrade-option folder into your plugins folder ( wp-content/plugins ).
- Log-in to the WordPress administration panel and visit the Plugins page.
- Locate the IE6 Upgrade Option plugin and click on the activate link.
- Replace the ie6-upgrade-option with the version from the "multi-browser" folder to enable use of this plugin within other browsers.
- Open the "lang" folder and duplicate one of the language files.
- Alter the warning message to the language of your choice.
- Change the file name to your language code: "en.json" for English.
- Upload the file into the "lang" folder.
- Open the "ie6-upgrade-option.php" file.
- Change line 59 by replacing the "en.json" url with your new language file name.
Additional Browser Warnings
Browser warnings can be applied to browsers other than IE6 by following a few simple instructions included as comments in the "ie6-upgrade-option.php" file.