IE Pinned adds the basic pinnable feature to your blog. What this does is allow users of IE9, when your site is pinned to the taskbar, be able to view your latest posts and pin them to be there all the time.
It will also allow you to have your categories and menu on there.
Where do I put my favicon
Inside the IE Pinned plugin folder. Future update will be to do this by the admin section.
My tooltip and other parts aren’t working
This is a problem with IE9 itself, mainly the 64 bit edition of Windows 7 IE9 has the most problems especially the 64 bit edition of IE9. I have contacted Microsoft about this to help fix these bugs.
- Updated the admin panel
- Fixed a bug for Window Server users
- Tidied up the code and did improvements
- Fixed the jQuery bug that breaks of plugins and pages that use jQuery.
- New Home task added with custom ico. (ico not showing in the 32 bit of IE9 on the 64 bit windows)
- Upadted the JS to utilise functions so that they can be reused for future updates
- Updated the get functions in the get.php to be more efficient.
This version is the alpha of the plugin. May not work all the time.