* Fix savedLink page tile issue.
- Updated API calls to use the newest version of the IDX Broker API
- Fully tested to be compatible with WordPress v4.1
- Fixed widget drag and drop bug
- Update plugin settings labels.
- Fixed can't add tons of savelinks and systemlinks pages issue.
- Added create dynamic wrapper page, clients can create a page for dynamic wrapper on the setting page.
- Fixed idx button on Multi site WP.
- Fixed minor bug causing some Shortcodes to disappear
- Changed MapQuest API version to v1.0
- Updated Leaflet version to v0.7.2
- Fully tested to be compatible with WP v3.8.
- Fixed small bugs with certain characters in widget titles causing an error within the plugin.
- Added MapQuest map search library, clients now have the option between Bing or MapQuest for their map search widget.
- Added ability to hide IDX Broker widget titles by using keyword '!%hide_title!%' as the widget title inside the WordPress dashboard. This functionality will be extended by adding additional keywords in future revisions.
- Small bug fixes to IDX Broker shortcodes causing issues with multi-site installations.
- More detailed responses from the IDX Broker API if an error occurs.
- Added helpful links to plugin. Fully tested to 3.6.1. Added Bing Map search library for users who add the map widget.
- Remove Beta image from control panel. Remaining Beta text from readme.
- Added support for php start and stop tags. Some users migrating from the original IDX Broker may have used an older method of adding the dynamic wrapper tags to their theme that was dependant on our original plugin. This update prevents errors when those users disable our original plugin.
- Added shortcode functionality. The plugin now adds an IDX button to the Visual editor which allows you to add shortcodes for the various page links and widgets IDX Broker provides.
- Cleaned up naming convention inconsistencies.
- Additional CSS clean up; specific to certain installations/WP versions.
- Cleaned up various CSS issues and removed excess button options from spec.