You can just paste the URL of your status in it’s own line to automatically embed the facebook status, or use code to embed your facebook status.
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enable auto embeds in settings if you have not done already
- Paste your status URL where ever you want it to be embedded in its own line, without hyperlink
- How do I get URL of my status?
Just right click on the date/time of the status in facebook. You will get option to copy the link URL.
Or, click on the status date, it will go to status page. Copy the URL from address bar of the browser.
- I just pasted a URL in its own line. But it is appearing as it is in the post. Any settings needed?
As of 3.5, Auto-embeds are automatically enabled and there is no setting to turn them off in the WordPress admin pages. Prior to 3.5, there was an “Auto-embeds” checkbox in Administration > Settings > Media SubPanel.
Also make sure you have pasted the URL as plain text and not as hyperlink.
Contributors & Developers
“Iced Facebook Status Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors