Currently, the timezone information is hardcoded as Chicago in the ical-ec.php file. The next version will allow editing this from the admin panel
See below for examples of managing timezones.
- I’m trying to fix the markdown syntax, I’m using this
- Somehow I didn’t push the actual revision to 1.0.4 like I thought.
- Also corrected example, that forceoffset should be uses with
- To force the use of the WordPress GMT offset include the get variable forceoffset in your url. This makes it work in Google Calendar for me
forceoffset, uses the
Also fixed the line breaks
Changed description output to enconded quotable to preserve line breaks
Added these configuration get parameters for time zones:
tzlocation, e.g. America/Chicago
tzoffset_standard, e.g. -0600
tzname, e.g. CST
tzname_daylight, e.g. CDT
tzoffset_daylight, e.g. -0500
I haven’t robustly tested this. I think you can find these values here
Added ability to cron output to a file with these get parameters
ical outputs to the screen
ical=cron outputs to an ics file and displays success message
ical=rss outputs to an ics file and should be subscribable by an rss reader for cronless update
ical=ics get the ics file if available
This seems to be working right now
Example with output to screen:
- Feed will be at http://your-web-address/?ical
- Example with output to screen and custom timezones
- Feed will be at http://your-web-address/?ical&tzlocation=America/Chicago etc.
- Example with cron or rss file creation and custom timezones
- Feed will be at http://your-web-address/?ical=rss&tzlocation=America/Chicago etc.
- Feed will be at http://your-web-address/?ical=cron&tzlocation=America/Chicago etc.
- Example to get ics file
- Feed will be at http://your-web-address/?ical=ics
- Where is the feed located?