I Love Social Bookmarking is a simple WordPress plugin that allows your readers to submit your content to social media services via a clutter-free drop-down list of attractive icons.
How is ILSB different?
There are other social media plugins that do a similar job. ILSB aims to keep things as simple as possible for both you and your readers, to run with minimal system resources, and to look good whilst she’s at it. The plugin features attractive icons provided by FastIcon.com, is easily customisable to fit your blog’s theme, is XHTML standards-compliant and is SEO optimised by using the “nofollow” tag.
Which social media services are supported?
Currently supported: Blinklist, Bloglines, Blogmarks, Digg, del.icio.us, Facebook, Furl, Ma.gnolia, NewsVine, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Technorati. More to come soon!
Copyright 2007-2008 Aaron Russell
ILSB is released under the GNU General Public License. This means the software is free to use, redistribute and modify. Happy days!
If you like ILSB please write about it on your blog and send a link my way. đź™‚
- Unzip the download file and upload the i-love-social-bookmarking folder into your WordPress plugins directory. (eg /wp-content/plugins/i-love-social-bookmarking/ )
- From the Plugins page of your WordPress administration panel click ‘activate’ for I Love Social Bookmarking.
* IMPORTANT – If upgrading you may need to click “Reset Defaults” to ensure the new functionality is initiated.
- What administrator options are available?
Visit the ILSB plugin homepage for full details of the administrator options and controls.
- How do I place the plugin in my template
By default, ILSB is automatically placed at the end of every post. If you disable this setting through the administrator options, the plugin can manually be placed by using in your template files.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“I Love Social Bookmarking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “I Love Social Bookmarking” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.