HumanCaptcha by Outerbridge
HumanCaptcha is a Captcha that uses questions that require human logic to answer them to the WordPress login form, comments form and registration form
- v2.1 (28 Jan 15) General code tidy plus remove references to HCAC
- v2.0 (30 Sep 14) Added Russian translation files
- v1.9 (29 Aug 14) Tested and stable up to WP4.0
- v1.8 (06 Aug 14) Updated collation and charset options
- v1.7 (05 Aug 14) Updated registration form processing to use the registration_errors filter as suggested by bml13
- 1.6 (30 Apr 14) Removed mysql_real_escape_string() as recommended for WP3.9
- v1.5.4 (12 Dec 13) Tested and stable up to WP3.8 and updated author name
- v1.5.3 (07 Oct 13) Added cross-reference to Human Contact and Captcha
- v1.5.2 (16 Aug 13) Corrected one missed translation point
- v1.5.1 (16 Aug 13) Added TH90 of MPW D&D's Persian translation file
- v1.5 (16 Aug 13) Made the plugin translation ready and tidied the code a bit
- v1.4 (24 Jul 13) Fixed the "add new" option which disappeared if the user deleted all questions
- v1.3 (23 Jul 13) Fixed UTF8 issue
- v1.2.1 (05 Jan 2012) No changes. v1.2 didn't commit properly.
- v1.2 (05 Jan 2012) Updated obr_admin_menu function to check against 'manage_options' rather than 'edit_plugins'.
- v1.1 (03 Jan 2012) Tested and stable up to WP3.3
- v1.0(30 Sep 2011) HumanCaptcha now added to registration and login forms as well as comments form. Toggles added to admin menu to allow users to decide where HumanCaptcha is applied.
- 0.2 (30 Aug 2011) Fixed session_start issue
- 0.1 (25 Aug 2011) Initial Release
Requires: 4.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.3
Last Updated: 2015-4-24
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?