Allows WordPress users to easily use HTML5 < video > the element enable native video playback within the browser. It supports Android, iOS/iPad/iPhone and all browsers i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera. HTML5 Video Player with Playlist, Full Screen, Random, Stream Seek, Volume Control, Timer, Play-Pause option.
- Supports html5 video format (MP4)
- Supports Unicode
- Social Links Facebook / Twitter
- Works in IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, mobile devices including Android/iOS
- Player have shortcode for post/page [html5video id=ID] i.e. [html5video id=1]
- Supports XML based Video Playlist
- Read Video Folder URL to create playlist
- Sort playlist based on Title
- Right Side Playlist
- Video Download Option
- Video Ads on cue points
- Theme / Size Customization
- Social Link Customization
- Player have shortcode options for post/page [html5video id=ID width=w height=h … ]
- Multiple player on same page / post
- Supports Wowza / Amazon Cloud Front / S3 HTTP Streaming
- Auto Playlist creator from Video’s Folder
- Best support on email
This plugin uses Flash & HTML5 on all modern devices and web browsers, On Android, iPhone and iPad the Video Player will go to HTML5 mode.
For support please visit http://html5.svnlabs.com/
Copy folder “html5-video-player-with-playlist” into your wordpress plugins folder, normally located in /wp-content/plugins/
Login to WordPress Admin and activate the plugin
A HTML5 Video playlist player can be embedded in a post using a tag of the following form:
[html5video id=ID] i.e. [html5video id=1]
Please make sure your playlist ID after customizing XML with “html5 video playlist player settings” form.
You can also set global options in the html5 video playlist option menu.
Türkçe dil desteği yok 🙁
Contributors & Developers
“HTML5 Video Player with Playlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- GUI Fixed for play, full screen button
- Video Text Ads for paid version
- Logo on player