- More unit testing for recipe formatting.
- Updated Quicktags code for WP 3.3 improvements.
- Updated the hrecipe options dashboard css to leverage native WP styling.
- Recipe entry form now routed through native WP media box functions, resulting in less code for hrecipe and better future proofing. An annoying undefined index problem was solved with this as well.
- Many small code cleanups committed.
- Application layout restructuring to put files in appropriate places.
- Blunder: Forgot to add
hrecipe_launch.js to repository for 0.5.9.0. Now added.
- Moved css styling into for entry navigation into editor css file.
- Removed custom styling for thickbox tabs in favor of WP-builtin. Looks the same, easier to maintain.
- localized page hook to get postbox handling into UJS.
- Change class
recipeType, which is supported by rich snippets.
- Fixed a css problem where hrecipe
div.inside was overriding WP native css. Thanks to Tom Coady (http://web-tart.co.uk/) for pointing this out and suggesting the fix.
- Added nutrition information with calories, fat and protein.
- User-derived custom css now works.
- Closing donations for now, will reopen later.
- Added some padding before and after the hrecipe div block to help with TinyMCE visual editor
- Fixed a postbox handling bug
- Source cleanup, removed superfluous functions, obsolete commented out sections, etc.
- Extended options handling to save existing user options and merge with newly defined options.
- Better descriptions added for readme and plugin source file.
- New screenshots explaining new data entry one per line for ingredients and instructions.
- Settings link now fixed to work from Plugins page.
- Default options loading now fixed.
- Split duration into preparation and cooking time for better Google Rich Snippets
- Big rewrite on the options page handling code.
- Instructions list formatting bug fixed.
- Updated recipe entry UI thickbox, 3 pages instead of 4, insert on every page.
- Added http://yummly.com to supporters list, first commercial supporter.
- Add Theresa Carle-Sanders (http://islandvittles.com) to supporters list.
- Closed the ul in the new feed creator.
- Fixed a bad assignment:
if ($rss = fetch_feed(...)) This anti-pattern was copied from a famous plugin developer.
- Added Susan Voisin http://http://sbvdesigns.com/ and http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/ to supporters
- Updated from rss to simplepie feed reader
- Fixed index error associated with null index in GET for donation support
- Updated css to match current WordPress media popup for tabs, much cleaner now
- Synchronised bottom button navigation with sidemenu tabs
- Reorganized the bottom button navigation
- Many miscellaneous little cleanups, check the diffs for details
- Scripting cleanup including s/$/jQuery/ and enqueueing script with variables now localized.
- Changed Plugin URI to point to http://hrecipe.com/
- Spiffy new icon for visual editor
- Added icons for various RSS feeds in the admin interface.
- Started http://recip.ly integration.
- hRecipe formatting now displays properly in Google Rich Snippets. Thanks to Michael Allen Smith for investigating ad proposing a fix. (Credits coming.)
- Reworked the administration interface, postbox toggled and dragging now work
- Added news feeds, thanks yoast.com!
- Forgot, will need to look at revision history.
- Restructured WordPress options table handling.
- Fixed "Tested up to:" tag.
- Removed hrecipeinput.php and hrecipe_options.php, this code has been moved to view.
* Fixed Stable tag for release.
- Integrated inheritance from plugin base class using Redirection code.
- Added Paypal donate button.
- Added options page screen icon.
- Extensive updates for readme.txt
- All new screenshots
- Swedish translation from no1troca (no link given).
- Updated hRecipe web pages.
- Added more help text in the options page.
- Added options for Variations.
- Added a load of text formatting options
- Separated style, structure and labeling.
- Added Quick Notes section.
- Changed from image stars to html char stars. These can be styled with css.
- Commented out FirePHP code until it's bracketed for conditional execution.
- Fixed a php variable bug.
- Cleaned up css handling, more modern now.
- Added Settings link to plugin entry.
- Default enclosure is now a
div> element rather than a
fieldset> element. User option for choosing is implemented. Text for "Instructions" is now a user option.
* Anu Kumar of the (The Spicy Yatra: http://thespiceyatra.com) sent some options coding for Vietnamese and Marathi cuisine.
* Cleanup on the hRecipe options page. Split structure and styling into different sections.
* Started adding help text toggles on admin page.
* Russian translation courtesy of (Fat Cow web hosting: http://www.fatcow.com).
- Moved options html to hrecipe_otions.php to clean up base file.
- Added activation/deactivation hooks, moved initialization calls.
- Implemented hrecipe php class.
- Added author byline field
- New Changelog system implemented in readme.txt
- Refactored formatting code.
- hRecipe Link Love added as option on admin page.
- Copyright field added to options
- Worked out new parameter passing scheme in backend
- added Yield as "Number of Servings"
- Fixed css path issue, added cooking time.
- admin footer credit deleted, too obnoxious
- See plugin home page
- Ingredients list may be formatted using bullets or numnbers
- diet type (vegetarian, vegan, etc) added
- admin footer credit added.
- Added "Meal type" field
- fixed some problems in the css file.
- Fixed path issue for rating stars.
Worked out procedure for moving stable into tagged branch instead of trunk.
- Fixed recipe label in editor.
- Changed enclosing block to fieldset element.
- Added "Culinary Tradition" selection.