To install this plugin, follow these steps:
- Download the plugin houdini.zip
- Extract the single file houdinin.php
- Extract plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory as new directory will be created identified as 'houdini'
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress, identified by 'Houdini'
- Insert the shortcode [houdini] on the pages/posts that you want to protect from plagarism.
- If you want to protect your existing/all pages/posts without adding the shortcode to each page, there is an option on the Admin Settings|Houdini page
- Additional tips can be found on the Admin Settings|Houdini page.